- Avaya IP Office Contact Solution
- Avaya IP Office Contact Center SolutionPosted 1 year ago
Colorado - March 2014
Avaya announces the release of IPOCC (IP Office Contact Center)
IPOCC is a powerful overlay to IP Office that allows small to mid sized Contact Centers to interact…
- ERS 3549GTS 48-port Stackable Switch
- AVAYA ERS 3549GTS 48-port Stackable SwitchPosted 1 year ago
Colorado - March 2014
ERS 3500 Release 5.2 introduces two new 48-user port models to the ERS 3500 family – increasing the scalability, as well as the target market for the…
- Reduce Monthly Cost with SIP Dial Tone.
- Reduce Monthly Cost with SIP Dial Tone.Posted 1 year ago
Businesses and individuals rely on it every day. It’s taken for granted that picking up that phone will connect you to one the most dependable technologies every invented. Traditionally…
- QTS Virtualized Hospitality Communications
- QTS Virtualized Hospitality CommunicationsPosted 2 years ago
QTS is proud to announce Virtualized Hospitality Communication for small and large hotels/motels. QTS makes it simple for hospitality businesses to get best in class products, features and functionality without vast capital expense, complexity and frustration. QTS…
- Radvision - video anywhere
- Radvision – Video CollaborationPosted 2 years ago
Why your business should be using video now.
You have probably heard it before, I know I have since the late 90's, "Video phone calls are the future!" Years later and…
- IP Office – Winner or Multiple Awards
- Avaya IP Office – Winner of Multiple AwardsPosted 2 years ago
Avaya Receives 2013 Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award!
Avaya IP Office Server Edition has been recognized by TMC Labs for its exceptional innovation. The TCM Labs Innovation Award is not…
- DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NETWORK IS SECURE?
- Is your network secure? How do you know?Posted 3 years ago
A recent PCWorld survey indicated that 63 percent of IT Professionals believe that security breeches can't be prevented.
17% of Data Breeches occur form within an organization.
17% Resulted from privilege misuse.
QTS is your Colorado Expert for Avaya's IP Office, Communications Manager, Session Manager, Application Enablement Service, Avaya Aura PBX, Modular Messaging, Aura Messaging, IP Office Server Edition, One-X Mobile, One-X Portal, VOIP, Mobile Office Workers, ERS Data Switches, Radvision Scopia Video Conferencing, Voice and Date CAT5/6 Structured Cabling and many other business solutions.